All students studying in the United States, enrolled in any course, during the year 2017-2018, are in luck.Now, we thought of creating a scholarship to provide some additional financial help to the students for their education. We believe in helping passionate, dedicated, talented, and hardworking students achieve their dreams and we may get a new great musician.
A huge opportunity for the deserving students who require Scholarships for Higher Education.
Under this Scholarship, we shall award one scholarship of $500 to the winning candidate determined by our judges. This scholarship is designed to help students afford the rising cost of education and help them along the road to better future. The scholarship will be awarded by Cheque, made payable directly to the university/school that the winners are from.
Who Can Apply For This Scholarship?
This scholarship is mainly available to the high school seniors, and college undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled for full time academic program in any university located in the United States of America. Let’s see if you are eligible for the scholarship, we have set an eligibility criteria given as follows:
- You must be a citizen or a permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Applicants must be carrying a minimum 3.0 GPA currently or at the end of their senior year.
- You must be enrolled in a full undergraduate or graduate degree program in any accredited university
- Or you must be a High school senior planning to attend a college in Fall 2017
- You must not be an employee of our or any other company.
How You Can Participate in this Scholarship Opportunity?
Well it’s all about writing skills we require to see which decides your scholarship, so in order to be eligible for the Scholarship, please write an original blog post on the topic “How Technology Changing The Face Of Education?”
Instructions to follow
- Write an original blog post (or essay) of 500-1000 words, but the length should not be more than 1,000 words.
- Be punctual about the deadline date as we have mentioned it on our website below.
- Once you are done with the writing part simply Send the PDF document to Sarahahscholarship[at]gmail.com with Email Title: “Sarahah Scholarship” and don’t forget to mention these details in the email: [i) Name, ii) Your Education Field iii) Are you doing any part time Job, iv) Age, v)Phone Number, vi)Date of Birth,vii)College/University,viii)Address of College/University
Deadline & Award
- Submission deadline is 1st December 2018.
- Entries will be reviewed after the deadline.
- The winner will receive a one-time scholarship of $500.
Our selected panel of judges will judge your Application on the basis of originality and creativity of your essay or blog post. The blog post (or essay) must be completely done by the applicant himself. if your submissions of essay will late then it will be automatically listed as disqualified, so make sure you don’t make such type of mistakes. Essays with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation will get special consideration, so will the students who will publish their essays on the free student webpage facilities hosted by their own school.
Note: Only emails will be accepted,If you will have any question or problem then you can E-Mail us on [email protected]